Staying true to its grandeur history dating back to the 1800’s, The Lucky underwent a major renovation by the McCloy Group in 2014 to restore the original façade and bring the famous hotel back to life. Contrasted against a trendy new fit out of elegant modern designs and features, the hotel offers a luminous mix of old and new.
This family owned and operated hotel offers authentic American Barbecue, smoked to perfection, with favourites including Buffalo Chicken Wings, Dry Rubbed Beef Brisket and Sticky Barbecue Pork Ribs.
Sip on French Champagne in the Champagne Room or taste a variety of craft beers and regional wines in The Courtyard while soaking up the sweet sounds of the local talent.
Since opening, The Lucky Hotel was awarded the following at the NSW AHA Awards for Excellence;
- Best New/Redeveloped Hotel – Country 2015
- Best Burger 2015
- Best Pub – Style Accommodation Deluxe 2015
- Best Individual Hotel Operator 2015
- Overall Hotel of the Year – Country 2015
- Best Hotel Accommodation – General Division 2016