The Lucky Hotel features a Mexi-cali inspired share-style menu, using only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients.
The dishes are layered with Mexican spices and house-made marinades and sauces, while our meats are cooked low n’ slow in our imported American Smoker that gives our dishes depth and added flavour.
We also have a great range of ‘hotel faves’ to ensure everyone’s tastes are catered for.
Please note that we do not take reservations via Facebook.
HOTEL OPERATING HOURS
Temporary COVID-19 operating hours:
Mon + Tues: Closed
Wed, Thurs + Sun: til 9pm
Fri + Sat: til 9.30pm
- Credit card details are required to confirm all pre-booked reservations. A fee of $15 per person will be charged to the credit card provided if either of the following occurs;
- Any ‘no shows’ or drop in numbers (with less than 24 hours’ notice)
- Failure to meet minimum Main Meal purchase per person (Burger, Burrito, Salad or Main) for ALL Courtyard reservations
- Please note that all table reservations will be held for strictly 15 minutes only. Please take this into account during peak periods when street parking is limited.
- 1 hr 45 mins sittings apply during peak periods. This needs to be notified at the time of reservation.
- No group entering or on the premises can consist of more than 10 people, and bookings or reservations for a group entering or on the premises must not consist of more than 10 people.
- Patrons must remain seated and will not be allowed to stand, mingle or dance
- Each patron must have at least four-square-metres of space
- A record of each patron must be taken when visiting the hotel (contactless and paper registration provided)
- All pubs must identify a COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshall during busy periods
- Patrons must not attempt to move any tables and/or chairs as furniture placement must remain compliant as per COVID-19 regulations
We encourage all patrons to self-isolate should they feel unwell or experience any COVID-19 symptoms. We recommend undertaking COVID-19 testing as soon as possible and remain home until clearance with test results.
ABOUT OUR SMOKER
THINK YOUR MEAT IS
Don’t despair! The pink/red discolouration in our meats is known as “Smoke Rings”. In the world of Barbecue, the smoke rings are one of the most sought after properties of smoked meats, indicating cooking perfection.
WHY HAVEN’T I SEEN
Manufactured and imported from the USA, our 10,800 square inch Fast Eddy’s Cookshack FEC750 Rotisserie Smoker is only one of three Australia wide!
HOW DO SMOKE
Smoke Rings are the result of a chemical reaction between the smoke and the meat. When we burn our hickory wood pellets, a gas known as nitrogen oxide forms. The nitrogen dioxide then dissolves on the surface of the meat, binding with myoglobin (the protein that gives meat its red colour).
WHY DOES IT TASTE
All of our house-made sauces, marinades and meat-rubs are made from scratch with ingredients from local suppliers before being lovingly coated over high-quality, ethically farmed, free-range and organic meats. Our meats are then slowly smoked over low temperatures for up to 14 hours to retain juices and lock in flavour.
Take a virtual tour of The Lucky Hotel.
Reservations can be made anytime between 11:30am – 2:15pm & 6:00pm – 8:15pm.
Reservations can be made at 6:00pm & 6:30pm (out by times apply) and 8:00pm & 8:30pm (no out by).
Please note we can hold your table for up to 15 minutes only where all guests must arrive by this time.
Dress Code: Work wear, singlets and thongs are strictly not permitted after 6pm.