Situated in the heart of Newcastle NSW, The Lucky Hotel offers convenient accommodation at its best winning;
- Best Pub – Style Accommodation (Deluxe) at the AHA NSW Awards for Excellence 2015
- Best Hotel Accommodation – General Division at the AHA National Awards for Excellence 2016
- TripExpert – Expert’s Choice Award 2018
The hotel’s prized location is in short walking distance of Newcastle’s famous beaches and baths, harbour, restaurants and cafes as well as iconic attractions.
Each of The Lucky’s 30 boutique rooms (constructed in 2014) are unique, featuring modern and tasteful furnishings, ensuite bathrooms, luxury bedding and premium L’Occitane amenities.
The funnest part about the rooms? Each suite has a different and insightful quote about Luck, which has been beautifully hand painted by local artist Brett Piva. Which one will you get?
– Book direct with us to receive a complimentary bottle of house wine during your stay –
Metered on-street parking is available surrounding the hotel. Click here to view options in the CBD or Click here to view parking via Parkopedia.
For additional maps and visitor information please visit: http://www.newcastlenow.org.au/visitor-essentials/maps
We also offer limited car spaces at a secure car park (Telstra Building) on Darby Street for a flat rate of $25 per day. This car park is located approximately 5 minutes walk to the hotel and you will be required to pick up the car park key first from hotel reception in order to gain access. Please call direct on 02 4925 8888 to reserve your spot.
STAYING WITH US?
Try our NEW Lucky Hamper for Two for only $69
Enjoy lunch in the sunshine at our beautiful foreshore, beach or nearby parks.
• Chilled Bottle of House Sparking Wine
• Choice of Two Gourmet Wraps
Chipotle Grilled Chicken w/ Onion, Spinach + Aioli
Roast Vegetable, Haloumi + Salsa Verde
• Tortilla Chips w/ Pico De Gallo + Guacamole
• Pesto Pasta Salad w/ Olives, Sundried Tomato, Spinach Leaves + Parmesan
• Choc Fudge Brownie + Strawberries
Simply book your hamper with 24 hours’ notice & collect from our office.
Please note this menu is a sample & subject to change with seasonality & availability.
Click HERE to view our brochure.
Reception Hours are currently limited due to Covid-19
Please see below for current hours;
Wednesday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
If you require check-in assistance, please be sure to confirm your
estimated arrival time prior to your stay as reception opening hours
may vary due to the current Covid-19 operating changes.